Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:37:31 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BElmcV8xtAz9esKtkalvJfZID2W+hfaIJs04jC8hZEM=; b=VKRnIOhrBIEqBDXP4pyTfyEIQ8AQpuVZYhC0OgjdEVZsY1fUDmbpkHV4qmpbZhvSk+ D0AcTkgzmA1VISnd2zpxotQ4IgRU1ttZ9B7+O6pMAE7hTCBl/vO1VsKBvTWc11jd6SKY cnksIg5lpabD/V2pDlljRrN70WSm+CLHdNfZ3bShwgdDyNtEmpZRM4EB3sWpVzSXidL5 64tX6YLZfZhH9ab49l1P2XaYc6FxEH6QGb0S6uYvE2jylu+R9mWXzIYq7Q8+eQ7c82K0 jzMQsVIKqE+skq488sqePjoGqg+IGsA+3RGvCT/e7e6waZ5By+rAsA+TDPXf8jUThHXB DycA==
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Shelby got a royalty for every Tiger sold.  Additionally, when Shelby
sold most of thecars from his collection to fund his children's
transplant charity (and he had a bunch of cars!) he did not sell the
original 260 Cobra and his personal Sunbeam Tiger!  He kept a few
other cars as well, but I don't know what they were.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver
B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp