Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits

To: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337099309; bh=NMuoK76e96qrC4SqUYeRrEtrm8beltQN5v3Tcsli0TA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ruidMLWNX0OBAKo/Zs72VrfOfVu48ypQxvOnaEChfEKHmpp+J66UBd4WXEuKw/wCFnTDA6T46r1iigV1O69Ll9AoNoIJLyiGNLUWPUO7zj70Q7pzfGvzGenoAHc4a7TK+cxy0t1kV+CKVOItlplL2M+vCW0bLcsR5B9zEwUCC7U= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mviLVA70uSKKxnyDOlvHr34TiN3bCEv1PpVsZ/YVrB0FZJutAHWEV7sPu0nWZ6f6/IbTCgpIHx+cFhb+vGblnxCS/lnKHXRoNLiKcKMWfBlY5FeL+j8wtRym5gd5V6Qq2wiWHYulXPFKh3W3RmavcUXnzs1YRTVnkWS2Ukvhfbc=;
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Jim is of course correct and I do believe that the Tiger ranked high on
Shelby's list of cars he enjoys having been involved with. His participation
in Tiger events and willingness to sign the cars shows that to be true. The
unfortunate reality is that most serious car people could name a long list of
Shelby automotive accomplishments well before they'd get to the Tiger
footnote. Autoweek didn't even call out the 289 FIA in the top 10, so little
surprise the Tiger was not there.

Stephen