Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Obits
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:48:53 +1000
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=IMVy1B+9GB6JvTwQ3uNdM2h1Hd0mk/YsLvz80JYhxrw=; b=c6shAYM7zhGLzIFvSGsuNycMl7o/SSurSbzVGOgOi9wOETvbBHQwTF/H8GG4OQaQIw BlWRcwNGjbBfRIbSuRuo1VGQjYD7XUKqDSr9IRM0jqZQTlygFd7IjkKPCU0Te+dom2px n/RkL7Gc2jtv30nxliD5R6DC7V2FYfdRXEr/NK15DLgc55rpnoZbZeMO7YitwGIp/H+m UImsrioVv+JBeDPlUUs0BNFf4/clxCeonndRkxRpS+//8iHhXeJFW8lV5Hd5FZUybMfN 4NQOdDoxk81Yzc4wdgGWxGUubqvKxi1SLlVgHDhzMARpLSrWvP9tqGMCOAMRlZdrsYv0 WTEg==
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Jay,

The miles prototype showed up in a CA dealers a while back.. was sprooked
for a while at about 90K.. went to ebay a few times without selling...
think they still have it. investment motor cars.

http://www.investmentmotorcars.net/inventory/detail/65tiger/detail.htm

--
Regards

Michael King