Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:51:17 -0600
Cc: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi Theo.

Well, I'm sure perspectives vary. My impression from watching the commentary
for a few years now is that most owners are striving for originality as close
as possible. But my basis for comparison is poor because my other car
interests are ones that are very rarely seen restored to original condition.

But like I said, it's just an impression. Not meant to be rude. Just got on
the classic bronco forum, or Pantera form, or it could kit car forum, etc, I
don't see as many discussions where somebody else's build is so..... picked
apart, at least not to the extent of questioning the owners intent... "Why
would they do this".. Do people need a reason to put a plaque on the cowl?

This discussion about the plaque on the cowl of this red car was just
something I never hear on those other discussion boards.

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/cmccann1972@gmail.com