Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?

To: <michael@michaelshortt.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 11:38:32 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Michael
        Welcome to the world of Sunbeam and the Tigers List.  We are an
eclectic group stretching around the globe.

        Personally I too believe that it's your car make it the way that
makes you happy and generally we all share that position.   I happen to be
one who likes the original side point of view but I also have no problem
reveling at modifications done by others; that is how we keep this Marque
alive and we should all welcome that.  We all need to be making our cars
more reliable and safer to drive.

        Basically we welcome all new comers and as you meet more owners you
will find we are an enjoyable group.   We have Tigers in this group that
range from stock original to full out race cars, drag cars and much in
between, we welcome them all.

        We do however have a bit of a hair trigger and sometimes over react
with too little evidence when even the hint of fraud arises.  There are
ALGERs out there and not that we hate them, most are excellent cars.  We
just hate the misrepresentation and deception.   The TAC program of STOA can
settle any questions in that respect.

        If you think we seem bad; try some of the Corvette clubs.  I have
heard some good stories about how picky they can be but any group can be
like that.

        I just read a story in Hot Rod Magazine about a lady selling '32
Ford steel body parts and she nearly got hate replies that she could not
possibly have what she was advertising, she gave up trying to sell it.  She
advertised a Datsun 240Z engine for sale instead.  The gentleman who came to
see the 240Z engine saw the '32 body parts and thought it was something
special.  The '32 body parts were the remains of a famous show car,
Sylvester II.  The full story is in the Dec 2012 issue.

Welcome again, we are here to help but we do get temperamental now and
again.

I hope your search for a Tiger goes well.

Ron Fraser