Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter

To: Will Seay <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:42:32 -0800 (PST)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Will,

I have done this setup on several Tigers and have seen it on others. The only
concern I have with this setup is that the filter is may be empty right at
startup.

I poke a hole in the top of the filter prior to changing it to make sure it
drains before removal.

Hayden block adapter - #291. I found the block adapter by itself
http://www.haydenauto.com/upload/HaydenAuto/Documents/Cat_Hayden/2007-hayden-
trans-oil-coolers.pdf

Perma Cool filter mount - #1211 (I think)
http://shop.perma-cool.com/Single-Port-Oil-Filter-Mounts_c39.htm
or
Trans-Dapt 1028
http://compare.ebay.com/like/200807026258?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemType
s&var=sbar

IIRC I got the oil line at Pep Boys and picked up the brass fittings and
clamps at Home Depot.

Unfortunately for the List members the pictures will not come through.

Gary