Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter

To: "'Thomas Witt'" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:39:01 -0500
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=spNdU7hVSxxSTa/SUdnwBQ==:17 a=cTCAWFhPi7MA:10 a=1poGYrevpj8A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=1oqGTYSLAAAA:8 a=VigmCQKiuuMA:10 a=8A7brI4kjU8C6ETGAX3PRdgeao0=:19 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=sXfWPY4rr6snwB61_NoA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=cvn8laQl214A:10 a=qR3sWZduL7Pujy2H:21 a=CcS21BYC-pw0_MvV:21 a=spNdU7hVSxxSTa/SUdnwBQ==:117
Tom,

My car has headers so I have ruled out the 90 deg. block adapter.  Too bad, it
would be a nice clean solution.

Will Seay_____________
wseay@embarqmail.com