Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <wseay@embarqmail.com>, <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Remote Spin-on Adapter
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:53:10 -0800
You're correct that the 90 degree adaptors don't work with most headers.
However they do work with the old JC Whitney style Tiger headers.

We found a pretty good set years ago, spent a bunch on Cermacoating and put
them on my wife's street Tiger along with a 90 degree adaptor.

On my street Tiger I just run one of the small STP filters that spins
directly onto the block.

Either setup works fine.

BT