[Tigers] Correct battery sizing

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing
From: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:59:01 -0700 FILETIME=[23315030:01CE0AF6]
Was looking to pick up a new battery for the tiger.  Current battery that is
in it is an Interstate 24-50.  I thought I remember that group 24 was the
original size, but I can't remember what reference I found that in.

Poking around, it looks like group 24 is available, it isn't very common
anymore except in marine batteries.

Looking at the optima site, they pulled up a size 34 battery for the Sunbeam
tiger.

Since I'm not really worried about concourse, Is group 34 that what other
people are running as a practical matter?  Or is there another size that makes
more sense?

Thanks,
Steve