Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@comcast.net>, "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:34:27 -0500
Cc: Tiger e-mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Tiger Man

I know you said you were not interested in originality, but in case you have
a change of heart, or if others do seek an original looking battery, please
see Antique Auto Battery, a company out of Ohio. I have pasted the link to
their site.

http://antiqueautobattery.com/batteries.html

These guys will build to order a maintenance-free, correct Lucas Group 27
battery...all modern maintenance-free workings on the inside, terminals and
faux-caps correctly located and black Lucas logo case on the outside. It is
listed on their site under Sunbeam Alpine with further description under the
maintenance free section. The G27 battery is a bit too large for the Tiger
battery tray but the G24 will fit...but less cranking power.

Downsideb&not cheap at $265+ shipping.

Jim