Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

To: Mark Rense <mark44124@gmail.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 02:46:53 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Maybe they'd be willing to answer questions as to the designed torque rating
of those mounts, and if they are amenable to (or capable of) doing an uprated
design...

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.