Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'A. C. Tynes'" <v8tracker@gmail.com>, "ironbeast@comcast.net" <ironbeast@comcast.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:55:06 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Energy Suspension sells polyurethane motor mounts.  They have pictures on
their web site and it looks like they have made the mounts in a way that would
make it unlikely to have the mount separate and break.  I have zero experience
with polyurethane engine mounts and therefore no clue as to how these would
affect feedback through the mount to the chassis, etc.  They sell on their
website for $139.00+.  Any takers?

Sorry for the duplicate Ron, I did not "reply all".