Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts
From: Pam and Tom Jeffers <jeffers@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:48:41 -0600
Cc: brockctella@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
In 2009 I needed to replace the broken drivers side motor mount on my Tiger.
My favorite auto parts store sold me a "Standard" brand part number 2220.  It
was close but did not fit.  I took it back, got another one with the same
result.  So I made a jig to compare the orginial to the replacement.  One of
the two holes that mount to the block was off a bit.  Using a tool in my drill
I adjusted the hole in the direction needed.  It then fit and has been working
fine since.
Tom