[Tigers] Holley Rebuild - float bowls

To: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Holley Rebuild - float bowls
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:00:59 -0700
So I've proceeded a bit more on the carb.  The back float bowl was a disaster.
The gasket was really stuck on the carb.  I used the chemical gasket remover.
But it wasn't all that much help.  And, the cleaner and some of he small
scrapings ended up in the small holes.  What a mess.  I think I've cleaned
them all out now.

On the front float bowl, that came off and cleaned up easily enough.  But the