Re: [Tigers] Distributor vacuum line

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com s=q20121106; t=1372635812; bh=DNwNu3LYs590hC57aHsY2pgQ/0Htmv5uTVpmpHCYK/o=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=HA34S/3WZLi+E+RrTcZrGwZgrO6uHiQ9cKZoQ/dolwNykXTSdeKoxuQO/uY3xkzor yiybHjh3EBkWXEN9BZoR/P0B+XfXI0utlwCtEwos3GHmb9F1hLEepplJCQzNN0V81d JDK/CTSSGqh6uQgimpAlqfbr3yN7kIpypHEh/aH6hhdGi+6UCDZP/QxT+UVzc2FsAp LE9fIMK1s4G9riVHOUWll/UNSOJx3SsLwcXQpD6G3+ycj14q7fcZiZsZGcGSjMEAG6 9jcVcjLh9HcQi9bXqKKxjF0pYZzkJefRNWDQgkPCQhpeoGK1e1Bg1lje24Tn9QWqHW lgYKbOQduFEyA==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor vacuum line
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 23:43:31 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Hi Ron,

Yes, full length measured absolute tip to tip. Original line, off the car and
retrieved from storage shelf for measurement.

BTW, any idea where one can get a fitting for the end that goes into the
canister on the original distributor? Pretty unique sealing tip on it. I did
not not want to cut it off the original line. I had my distributor rebuilt and
figured out a way to use a part of a compression coupler and a hand bent short
piece of same sized line to make a 90 degree elbow to hook up a vacuum flexible
line to my new carb. So I am good to go with what I have, but have always been
curious about that orginal line- to- distributor hard line fitting.

Gene