Re: [Tigers] England Trip

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com,"Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] England Trip
From: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 17:03:19 +0000
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
We have been in Italy for two weeks. The car sightings have been pitiful. But
then we are used to an awe fully nice garage and distorted So Cal experience.

Interestingly, my sons couldn't wait to get here to see all the cars with
"European" ride height, performance mods, etc.  We haven't seen anything.  Not
even an M BMW or an AMG Mercedes.  Maybe two Porsches.  But nothing special.
One Ferrari in a beach town. A few older Fiat 500s.

But with the bad condition on the roads and the craziness of the drivers - who
seem to be genetically blind to lane lines, and the parking by braille method,
I can see why no one would bother with anything but a mini-marshmallow bumper
car!

And let's not even begin to talk about the swarms of mosquito buzzing scooters
that fill any "available" gap between moving cars.