Re: [Tigers] England Trip

To: "'Joe Brown'" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] England Trip
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@hargray.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:35:40 -0400
The Transport Museum in Coventry must have changed considerably from when I
visited in 1999. There was a whole row dedicated to Rootes. No Tigers, but
they did have Rosemary Smith's rallye Alpine.

It was home to the handwritten Jensen ledger with all the Tiger numbers. I
couldn't see the book due to some recent damage to the records room and some
accompanying asbestos exposure. But they did send me a letter with all the
numbers for mine (B9473298).

Jim Pickard
Beaufort, SC