Re: [Tigers] England trip

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] England trip
From: snakebit289 <snakebit289@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bti6aCQmaaDMJZNsnSYi5U6CAna8SIpFhalHpM2rE2x+g7K2sbWUYPbdWN4ijo+rFvyN891rdCAwcXFyC5XLxkbi7neAkoyuCRcxjuUmA3zNXVtmowQ+JHwgVZ5tTi1vqPo7mDAZ7mgk/OYt9YDaVmSXXHSzi4BDrATUE9dl0uY= ; ssjjkd8qXvEexGwa97zI_Qgi.BtM1N9NcOmlO5DZ_joQVyf8HSsoXYi9To4j Bg0XtjC0x6obmpYJY2i5hxfAto3ZxNnLFpDay3x9bKDNEDk59e8rN7onsnCB y0GzLQmgS.OOY0I1lBg.FMZw0oij191e.rE_xoHXlQwvc5etcMevF0XJsPBj nK.W6ftwahXGuEKNN7QXzRGvowZ2yx5kIP7UoLa.JORofnTki_xfkvsfju26 _8.HDXAYASUDmvfHLWDvRIuVi0ENgPuf3tywuoA48YeFCF9yhzTjnb.i4F5W YoMb0Zaq9qsCHKKaf_1cGafv0FVJ2_iXd0xJ_luLjpXmVItg_yERDjmDW22Y trwx_uog2rljZEyiNW6tQ1Nqd4t0J_s4DbBV8DzfImAtmjPw.4jWbPFoVzrp xZWXCCmaBSMivmn27p15JqgRbeOTrs1LBd4sE19NJ1batERmBp5lxrYJsayy HQe7ocHhGt0zDdmLdXTz9kYl9O9N4wAGFNMml5SlEDCAHdSB5my.mQmnH1X. BJE4o
I love Owain's account of West London, because it parallels my experience the
last two times I stayed in the Kensington-High Street section. It looked pretty
middle class as far as housing, until I started noticing the cars parked at the
curb. One of friends told me that Manhattan is to West London what Brooklyn is
to Manhattan, and once you see it, Manhattan seems like not such a bad deal
afterall. I find the odd thing is, that to stay in the area has been pretty
reasonable if you're just there temporarily. Maybe I've mentioned this before,
but when I visited the Transport Museum in Coventry, seeing the display of the
bombing of Coventry during WWII was a real eye-opener, and you get a much more
profound notion of what the major cities in the UK underwent during that war.

Rande