[Tigers] Warning about Old Tires

To: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Warning about Old Tires
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:41:12 -0700
I've been driving my dad's Tiger around, a bit more lately - all the while,
knowing that the tires were old - but look good and lots of tread.  However,
for years - about 20 years now, I've always remembered about a story about a
guy driving back from SUNI in his Tiger and one of his old tires blew out,
causing the car to roll multiple times.  I have even told people about the
story for years.  I was just trying to find out whatever happened to them, as
I remember one of them was in a coma for a while.

Well, I just found a link:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=129404&page=1

He survived ok.  But she ended up with permanent brain damage.  It looks like
her daughter sued the tire company.  I didn't find anything further.  Bill or
Ginger, if you are out there, I hope all is as good as it can be.

Seems like this is never a bad thing to remind people of.

Jay