Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: "Jay Laifman" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <spmdr@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:50:30 -0700
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dan is quite correct. We should police Wiki.

For the past year or so Graham Vickery and I have been quietly trying to do
this "behind the scenes".

Much incorrect information is in print and I intend to point that out to Mr
Robson next summer at SUNI. Hopefully I'll have support.

John Morton has a new book about to be released. It contains quite a bit of
material on the building of the Shelby prototype and early Tiger racing.
Once it's out (3 weeks?) we'll  have a new published source for footnotes to
support our "corrections".

Dan is correct in that we can use everyone's support getting the true story
posted.

Buck Trippel