Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 19:37:50 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: AAAGLASSS
For cleaning glass we are bending we use
http://www.burcoinc.com/products/window_glo/5_gallon_bulk_pack/
We use a 50& cleaner and 50% water mix and newsprint paper. This is the
best we have found  for non streaking cleaner. But this is inside with new
glass. If you outside in the sun and you have a bunch of road tar and crud on
your windshield use a clean terry cloth get it soaking wet, ring it a
little and  put a small dollop of mineral spirits on the rag. The mineral
spirits
will  loosen the crud and the water will keep it in suspension, use
newspaper to clean  up. We get terry towels at cost co and find that they have
an
oiliness to them,  like they need to be laundered. HTH

In a message dated 10/1/2013 3:44:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,