Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:49:59 -0400
Cc: "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>, Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Only with cars can you get guys to talk about window washing....

When I was racing cars that had windshields, and perfect vision seemed
important, I used a product called Invisible Glass that you used to be
only able to get online, but I can now get at my grocery store.  And
always, I've found using newspaper far better than paper towels.  You
can never get that perfectly clear polish with paper towels that you can
get with newspaper.

Chris
B382000331