Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Window cleaning
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:55:51 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Almost all towels you buy (except micro-fiber cloths sold for cleaning)
have a fabric treatment leftover on them that greatly reduces their
absorbancy, and will leave a film if using them to wash with.  You'll
notice this with new bath towels.  Washing them twice on the rinse cycle
with about a cup of vinegar will usually get rid of it.  One with baking
soda helps, too.