Re: [Tigers] Fuel shutoff

To: "Bob Josten" <bob@rjosten.com>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Tiger Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel shutoff
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:17:18 -0400 s=q20140121; t=1402625840; bh=F3PzF9TRad+chIIAUUBEdYQhPYfWV0wdEsWBob5+5ik=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=qnK0VNbGEib3Nmx9RAndeJklipLRoIWJYek01/IOOZK+EsBjSD/fJhe5g3UQothTS JMuiLs11RIRQ/wFEr7CMBQzecEYpa2CA5/8kDdDhTmNn3ZRROQbsTYc+bhwjQHLHOA mEqnOPs/kmQuk7ZHGvcaljDGbQTyVwrTir5xXeoYNTcOezJBXE43xlHdu3H7UKz06b clSE0MrOQWtWEKyZtP1dBq8wHgYs7kr5Y+X4xEqOZQdcMCvaA0uj6KvEq653HeJs6y DnvChoOv02ULsn1g5UYKjWUBqCHw6occaYE9b8p1yG1N3tDXA02fB9N0qd6pM7LMMQ 6a2eMgzHysddg==
Hi Guys:

Ibve selected an Earlbs valve Ibm getting from Jegbs.  It should be
here by next week.  Once I see how big the valve, plus the 3/8b NPT adapters
are when assembled, I will come up with some arrangement to tuck the valve and
the filter on the rear facing side of the spare tire well, to sort of shield
them from flying debris.  Steel lines will go into and out of the well, where
the Facet pump will reside.  Or maybe therebll be one rubber joint inside
the well, on the low pressure side (as if the output is a super high pressure
;-))  ).   Or maybe I can fit the valve into that gap in the flap somehow
and... Ibve already bent up pipes for three different arrangements, so
whatbs a couple more, right?

This wonbt be ready for British Car Day (June 22) or Thompson ( the weekend
after), but Ibll get it in this summer for sure.

Stu