Re: [Tigers] Clutch Problem?

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch Problem?
From: THEO SMIT <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:19:43 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: Tiger Net <tigers@autox.team.net>
Probably the throwout bearing... Pressing the clutch pedal loads it and then
the noise goes away. Happened to me at SUNI III. If that's all it is, then
there's no real issue waiting until you can get the transmission out at a more
convenient time but you'll have to do that sooner rather than later.

Theo