[Tigers] Mark II Trim

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mark II Trim
From: "Bulpitt, Bill" <bill.bulpitt@urs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:10:43 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Yes, it is amazing the prices these have gotten to.  I have a Mark II that has
three excellent pieces and one bad one (RF) that I have had three people try
to fix and am still not happy with.  I would gladly pay $500+ for one but not
$2000.  There is a lot of crazy money around these days, such as $1.2 MM for a
911 (Steve McQueen).  Wait till you see what his Ferrari sells for next
month...

Bill Bulpitt

Bill Bulpitt
William S. Bulpitt, P.E.
Principal Mechanical Engineer
URS Corporation
1000 Abernathy Road, NE, Suite 900
Atlanta, GA 30328
Tel: 678-808-8827
Cell: 404-387-6982, 770-329-5263

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message
in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute,
disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and
any attachments or copies.