Re: [Tigers] Mark II Trim

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark II Trim
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:02:32 +0800
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
The modelling is not that hard for the arch trim as its essentially a
single rail sweep, the profile of the arch and the trim is not difficult.
3d scanners are available.. but not needed for a job like this. you model
the sectional profile of the trim and sweep it along the path of the wheel
arch lip.

I have 3d printed quite a few things lately.. but you need to use a powder
printer for fine detail and smooth surface.

There is a firm in the EU printing repro aston martin parts!

--
Regards

Michael King