Re: [Tigers] Distributor Performance

To: lists <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor Performance
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:39:51 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Cool product, but when will you have one that works with a Ford
distributor?

If anyone is interested I have a MSD E-curve distributor sitting in my
garage, new in the box - likely I wonbt ever use it. Has a vacuum sensor
and internal dial-a-curve controls. $200 plus shipping from Calgary.

Theo

On 2014-08-26, 1:28 AM, "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com> wrote:

>You might consider a 123ignition system, which gives you the advantage of
>not having to adjust points and being able to implement 2 advance curves
>(centrifugal and vacuum 2 each) and 2 rev limiters via laptop/notebook
>and USB-cable. A co-driver can even adjust the curve while driving with a
>notebook on his knees and you can switch between the 2 (inside the dizzy)
>stored curves with a simple switch while driving.
>
>Have a look here:
>http://www.brits-n-pieces.com/products/123tune-distributor.aspx
>
>We are specialized on adapting 123ignition and 123tune distributors to
>nearly all engines.
>
>Best regards
>Eric
>
>b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?
>b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?
>from   Robert D. Hogan [robertdhogan@gmail.com]
>to     tigers@autox.team.net
>cc
>date   2014/25/08 04:38:12pm
>ref    [Tigers] Distributor Performance
>b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?
>b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?b?
>Is there any performance advantage of a Ford dual point distributor over a
>Pertronix electronically  triggered distributor.  There certainly can't be
>a maintenance advantage to a dual point, so is a dual point's firing worth
>it?
>
>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.