Re: [Tigers] Distributor Performance

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor Performance
From: "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2014 09:19:33 +0200
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi Theo,

we already have one working with Ford distributors. If interested call us.
Phone number is on our website www.brits-n-pieces.com

Regards
Eric

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
from    Smit, Theo [Theo.Smit@garmin.com]
to      lists[lists@brits-n-pieces.com]
cc      tigers@autox.team.net
date    2014/26/08 04:42:26pm
ref     Re: [Tigers] Distributor Performance
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Cool product, but when will you have one that works with a Ford
distributor?

If anyone is interested I have a MSD E-curve distributor sitting in my
garage, new in the box - likely I wonbt ever use it. Has a vacuum sensor
and internal dial-a-curve controls. $200 plus shipping from Calgary.

Theo