Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:16:32 +0800
Cc: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
The GT alpine and tiger also had a small structural difference in that it
had angle steel supports welded between the rear parcel shelf and the upper
rear valence to support the seat back and sides . interestingly where you
see sunbeams have hairline cracks where the rear valence panel joined the
wings and is filled I have never seen a GT stress there as the additional
bracing must add enough torsional stiffness to the body to stop it.