Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: Tod Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 23:02:08 -0500
Underthe heading of You Learn Something New Every Day, I was not aware
that there were ever
any Tiger GT's built. By that I mean that I have never seen or heard of
a Tiger with the configuration
behind the seats of an Alpine GT and without the convertible top. Please
correct me if I am wrong.
If so, I would really like to see pictures of such a car. I know that at
some point the Tigers began to
use some of the trim from the GT's such asthe door panels and the wood
dashbut I thought that
was as far as it went. For how long were the Tiger GT's built? How were
they identified in the serial
numbers?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks,