Re: [Tigers] Tiger elec components with non-factory wiring?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger elec components with non-factory wiring?
From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:30:21 -0600
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Theo,
I do remember your car in CO springs, and I think I have a couple of
pics...but naturally at the time I didn't have the forethought to study
detailing with respect to wiring. I do recall it seemed really sanitary
under the hood. That's exactly the look im going for. Traditional but just
a bit extra clean. I follow your explanation on this really well. this
sound like the perfect marriage for what I'm trying to do. like you said,
not need to rework the under dash harness if its doing its job just fine. I
just need a bit of technology, like yours, concealed ignition, possibly EFI
( not there yet).

I hadn't considered the false floor for storage...brilliant idea. that's
probably an old tiger trick that I just wasn't clued in to.

Theo, what type of EFI are you running?

Thank you for your help. This is exactly what I was wondering about.

Cullen