[Tigers] Mk2 values

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mk2 values
From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:30:35 -0500

--001a1139827a03d9c5053bf4fa3a

Dear friends. I would like the list opinion on Mark 2 Tiger values these
days. We have all seen several come and go at auction in restored
condition. I realize this question is so subjective it's nearly impossible
to answer.

At least give me a Range. Assuming the following conditions are true:

Authentic mk2 tiger.
No visible rust or collision damage.
Matching engine, trans and rear end
Complete car with egg crate grill and wheel arch trim
Hardtop included.
Runs but does not drive.
Complete but needs total restoration. Basketcase.
Been in same family for 30 years.

What's the least a person would expect to pay?
What the most?

Thanks friends!!

Cullen
LROFE

--001a1139827a03d9c5053bf4fa3a

values these days. We have all seen several come and go at auction in resto=
red condition. I realize this question is so subjective it&#39;s nearly imp=
ossible to answer. </p>
are true:</p>
No visible rust or collision damage. <br>
Matching engine, trans and rear end<br>
Complete car with egg crate grill and wheel arch trim<br>
Hardtop included. <br>
Runs but does not drive. <br>
Complete but needs total restoration. Basketcase. <br>
Been in same family for 30 years. </p>
What the most?<br></p>
LROFE</p>

--001a1139827a03d9c5053bf4fa3a--