Re: [Tigers] Mk2 values

To: cmccann1972@gmail.com, randya@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk2 values
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:43:09 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
--===============8863022630952593923==

--part1_139c74.4a0f8983.450d892d_boundary

In dealing with overpriced real estate I tell the seller that,  "I know
that we are far apart in what we think the house is worth. I understand  that
you want to get as much as possible and I would do the same thing if I was
selling. Even though we can't agree right now, could you take my contact
information (have your information on a bright colored card or paper) and at
least give us a chance to talk if you decide that you might be willing to go
a  little lower?."
You know that he's not coming down now and he may die before  he comes
down.  But, at least this is giving him the chance to shop around  for a better
price and hopefully leaves the door open for you in the  future.  Whenever
I've used that approach the seller has always come back  for a discussion.
Sometimes the deal can be made and other times someone  will want it more
than you do.
Won't hurt to check in with the seller every 6 months to say  hello.  He'll
bring up the car discussion if you call:-)

In a message dated 9/16/2016 12:59:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,