[Tigers] Dash Pad replacement

To: Tiger Net <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dash Pad replacement
From: Stu via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 10:28:49 -0500

--00000000000088f7d30582048d80

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a project to replace the rubber
seals around the windshield and windshield frame.  Of course, the project
scope is growing like Topsy, now including new windshield glass and dash
top pad.

I found the Tim Raymond videos on Youtube about these jobs, good info.  He
was doing a full restoration, so his dashboard was out.  Is this necessary,
or can you just disconnect some stuff and pull the dash out far enough to
access enough of the pad bottom?

Stu

--00000000000088f7d30582048d80

39;m getting close to pulling the trigger on a project to replace the rubbe=
r seals around the windshield and windshield frame.=C2=A0 Of course, the pr=
oject scope is growing like Topsy, now including new windshield glass and d=
ash top pad.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><b=
r></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">I found the =
Tim Raymond videos on Youtube about these jobs, good info.=C2=A0 He was doi=
ng a full restoration, so his dashboard was out.=C2=A0 Is this necessary, o=
r can you just disconnect some stuff and pull the dash out far enough to ac=
cess enough of the pad bottom?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"f=
ont-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:s=
mall">Stu</div></div>

--00000000000088f7d30582048d80--

--===============3326049284913209340==