Re: VTR SE Rallye

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR SE Rallye
From: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:38:03 -0400
Well it looks like Im just might end up with a "Le Mans" GT4....
I think I just temporarily put a GT6 tub on it until I can get a spit
tub to replace it....  would this mean it would be
 a real Le Mans since its a Mk1?  :)
what category would a spitfire coupe be?  (still wondering how to title it)
doug