Re: [TR] What do you think ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] What do you think ?
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:35:14 -0600
I think you are way light.  I am not doing all the work on mine and I think
I've got that many hours in just managing the project.

remember - if you are going to do a renovation/restoration of a house, car,
boat, whatever, go get three bids.

then add them all up and that is what it will cost you.

hours, dollars, whatever . . .