Re: One black plug and 5 light grey ones

To: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: One black plug and 5 light grey ones
From: "Charles and Linda Duckworth" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:22:14 -0600
Thanks to everyone who's responded with my 'black plug' inquiry and going to
check the valve gaps and compression tomorrow and order a
set of plug wires.   I've had the car three years and didn't see in the PO's
notes that he had changed them so I believe 24 year old plug wires deserve
to be retired.

St. Louis, Missouri weather is to be 60 on Saturday and 70 on Sunday 'top
down' weather

Charlie