Rear sway bar

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear sway bar
From: pmachold <pmachold@fcgint.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:51:25 -0500
I have finished rebuilding the front suspension on the TR and am now
tackling the rear suspension.  I decided that the uprated TRF springs are
not for me and have replaced them with a new set of stock springs.

The question I have today is has anyone installed a rear ADCO sway bar on
their TR6?  I have begun the process but find that the large flat washer,
supplied with the kit, does not seat very well under the trailing arm.
It is rocking on a landing that is cast into the trailing arm.  I don't
like the way this looks or feels. I'm plan to trim one side of the washer
so it fits around the landing and lays flat against the trailing arm.
Has anyone got any experience to share?

Thanks in advance.
Peter

Peter Macholdt                    HealthAnswers/ FCG Intl
Vice President                    Suite 503
(215) 321-2360                    301 Oxford Valley Road
(603) 925-3050 FAX                Yardley, PA 19067