VB vs TRF door panels

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB vs TRF door panels
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:10:40 -0800
Hello everyone,

I have a question about door panels. My interior is in pretty good shape,
however both of my door panels show signs of water damage. I want to replace
them and am wondering if anyone has experience with the door panels that VB
and TRF sell.

TRF sells panels in black for my 72 TR6 for $75 each, I assume that they
know the correct material and that they will match the rest of the interior.
However, the panel kit from VB is $100, they say that it is the correct
grain. I am wondering if it's worth the extra $50 to get the panels from
TRF? Or are they both selling the same panels, or is the difference between
them not noticeable?

Thanks
Don Clark
Seattle, WA