Re: VB vs TRF door panels

To: Don Clark <d@donclark.org>
Subject: Re: VB vs TRF door panels
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:26:39 -0500
Don,
Over the years my experience has been that in general, VB sells products
of inferior quality. However, I don't think there are many manufacturers
of TR6 door panels, so TRF and VB may source them from the same
supplier. Why not order from both and return TRF's if they are identical
to VB's?
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO