Re: VB vs TRF door panels

To: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VB vs TRF door panels
From: "DON" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:16:57 -0600
Make a sample request to both..........
And make sure it is a current in use sample, it is the only way to be sure
the grain & colors match.
The chances of getting a perfect color match in vinyl or leather is very
slim.....
>From one run to the next, there will always be a slight variance in shading,
even in black there can be little more blue to the mix.
I do know TRF does have and will send samples for there Robins tops.

DON