Re: thermostat and EGR

To: twinter@lsu.edu
Subject: Re: thermostat and EGR
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:56:53 -0500
When I purchased my TR6, it also had everything capped off. I searched for used
parts and finally got it all back the way it should be. The only thing I did to
the EGR valve was put a little oil in the top and replaced the screw. I
squeezed the diaphragm a few times to make sure it moved and it has worked ever
since. I would definitely plug the hole where the valve was or plug the valve
itself should you not be replacing the connecting piece.