Manifolds/PCV valve '69 TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Manifolds/PCV valve '69 TR6
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:39:42 -0000
Hello:

I've read the recent thread regarding EGR valve removal and have a question
regarding the PCV valve that's mounted on the intake manifold of the '69
TR6.

I've rebuilt the carbs and then removed the manifolds this weekend for bead
blasting and coating.  The PCV valve appears to be pressed on the intake
manifold.  At least there isn't a nut built into the unit that one can apply
a wrench to.  Also, all diagrams that I look at do not indicate any threads
in the manifold or on the valve.  If this is so then I'll seal up the PCV
valve as best I can with plastic and duct tape and hand it over the blaster.
  Any help/experience with this unit?

Thanks and best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L