Re: Sun Visors

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sun Visors
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:57:44 -0500
Jim, I bought a pair a while back. There is (I think) a metal sleeve inside
the visor where they mount, and the pivoting steel pin that attaches to the
top of your windshield area slides into that sleeve. It's just a pressure
fit as best I can tell. My guess is maybe when you slid the pin into the
visor you just missed and went to the outside of that sleeve.

Hope that helps,
Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO