Sun Visors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Sun Visors
From: JRURHH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:18:42 EST
It's a nice 35 degree day in the Boston area so I decided to take the 6 out
for a spin. The car ran great and the even better the heater worked great to.
After getting home I decided to tackle one of the winter projects I had
planned, putting new sun visors on. I got the sun visors and all the hardware
from the TRF. The car has never had sun visors since I've owned it and I
thought it would be a nice addition.

Every thing went together well and I was feeling good until I tried to flip
the visors up. They go up and just flop back down. There has to be something
I'm missing or did wrong. How do the visors stay up?

Thanks

Jim Robichau
74 Mallard Green TR6