Re: Sun Visors

To: JRURHH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sun Visors
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:37:52 -0800 (PST)
Jim---As Mark said, there is a metal sleeve (maybe two, I don't recall)
inside each visor. This sleeve can be 'pinched' to make the rod tighter,
thus keeping it in the desired position. I would recommend that
something be placed between the visor vinyl and whatever you would use
to squeeze the sleeve tighter, to keep from marking the vinyl cover.
Just pinch and try, till you get the desired friction between the two. I
vaguely recall using Vise Grips, and adusting the 'leg' tighter with
each try.

Dick T.