Re: TR250 starter solenoid

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 starter solenoid
From: vze2846b <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:54:31 -0500
Sal,

The TR250 came with a starter solenoid mounted on the passenger side
bulkhead (firewall) next to the battery.  The original solenoid (Lucas
model 4ST) has a red button in its center that is a switch for the
starter motor.  It's great for servicing the valves and other maintenance
items that require you to turn the crank.

Had a warm spell the other day but the exhaust manifold is being machined
flat and it's a bit too noisy without it!  Can't wait for the warmth to
really return.

Peter Macholdt
TR250

>Hi all,
>My TR250 came with a remote starterpush button switch in the engine
>compartment located in an area that does not seem correct .Does anybody know
>if that item and/or it's location is right ?
>Thanks
>Sal
>TR250

Peter Macholdt