Re: Carb air piston resistance

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Carb air piston resistance
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:29:23 -0000
To:  Dick, Berry, and Bill M.

Thanks for replying to my request for help.  I'll remove each dashpot cover
tonight and run a few tests as outlined in your messages.  I'm certain that
I didn't mix parts as I rebuilt each carb one at a time.  I did note in my
Stromberg/Weber Haynes manual that the guide rod should be lightly oiled.
I'll try this first.  I'll report back later.

Thanks again,
Walt Fogle