Re: Brake upgrades

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake upgrades
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:53:26 -0800 (PST)
There is a neat conversion to the 4 pot calipers on early 80s Toyota
pickups.  Bolts right on, you just need to make some new brake lines.
I don't know the details, but there was an article in a recent VTR
magazine or something alone those lines.  It's been discussed before on
the list, check the archives.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6